My Secret Method for Developing Blog Post Topics

336
Yesterday, on Anchor.fm I answered the question that I'm probably asked more than any other about blogging, that is "how do you come up with so many blog posts?" One of the things that I do to develop blog post topics is to have mind mapping sessions on a regular basis. For every blog post that I publish I have seven to ten related blog posts sketched out in a mind map. The image in this post shows how I created twelve posts out of one topic. Hear my Anchor.fm recording in the video below.


I usually do my blog post mind mapping activities on paper, but if you want to use an online tool a few options that I recommend are Google Keep, Connected Mind, and Google Drawings.



Interested in learning how to turn your blog into a source of income? Join me this Thursday for From Blog to Job - A Teacherpreneur Jumpstart.
336
Thanks for your comment