I Love a Good Keynote...But I'll Take the Workshop

336
I love to listen to a good keynote presentation. Dan Meyer's Math Class Needs a Makeover is still one of the best I've seen in terms of challenging status quo in education. Angela Maiers and Vicki Davis speak with passion that is infectious and unsurpassed. And when I am given the opportunity, I enjoy giving the keynote at a conference. That said, I enjoy even more the opportunity to spend hours working with teachers in hands-on workshops because at the end of the day I know for sure that those teachers are walking away with something new that they can use. That is why I every spring I start to get excited about the Practical Ed Tech Summer Camps.

The Practical Ed Tech Summer Camps provide you with sixteen hours of hands-on learning in a small, collaborative environment. I hope that you can join us this year. Discounted early registration is available for five more days.

Practical Ed Tech Chromebook Camp registration form. 


Practical Ed Tech BYOD Camp registration form. 

336
Thanks for your comment