From Blog to Job - A Teacherpreneur Jumpstart

336
On a regular basis I'm asked for advice about how to make money through blogs and social media. The first thing to know is that it takes a lot of consistent work. Just like trying to improve your fitness, you have to make time to work on it every day. If you're interested in learning how to earn some income from your blog and you're ready to work on it every day, my new online course is for you. In From Blog to Job - A Teacherpreneur Jumpstart I'll share everything that I've learned from earning an income through my blog for the last eight years. I'll even share the $500,000 mistake that I narrowly avoided.

In this four week course I’ll give you the blueprints for developing an online presence through which you can earn money.
  • You’ll learn how to avoid “running out of ideas” for blog posts, podcasts, and videos. 
  • You’ll see how to create engaging content. 
  • You’ll learn why social media is important, but I’d still rather have 1,000 email subscribers than 10,000 Twitter followers.
All the questions that you’ve always wanted to ask about making money through blogs and social media will be answered for you in this four week course.
  • Where should I host my blog/ my podcast/ my videos? 
  • How much should I charge for advertising, for speaking, for consultation? 
  • How do people know I’m available? 
  • Should I create an LLC? 
  • What if everyone hates me?

The course meets on April 6, 13, 20, and 27 at 7pm EDT.

336
Thanks for your comment