How to Enable Automatic Grading in Google Forms - Best of 2016

336
As I usually do during this week, I'm taking some time off to relax, ski, and work on some long-term projects for the next year. This week I will be re-publishing the most popular posts of 2016. 

The new automatic grading function in Google Forms seems to be a hit with many readers. I've received a bunch of questions about it in the last week. To answer many of those questions I created the short video that you can see embedded below and or on my YouTube channel.


In Google Forms & Sheets for Beginners you can learn many more ways to streamline processes and save time. 
336

1 التعليقات:

Click here for التعليقات
February 15, 2020 at 6:26 AM ×

I think this is an informative post and it is very useful and knowledgeable. therefore, I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article. anti deriv calc

Selamat Charlesday dapat PERTAMAX...! Silahkan antri di pom terdekat heheheh...
Balas
avatar
admin
Thanks for your comment