The Week in Review - California, Here I Come

336
Good morning from Logan International Airport where I'm waiting for a flight to San Francisco. Tomorrow, I will be giving the closing keynote at the California School Library Association's annual conference. I always enjoy school library association conferences and I've heard great things about this one. If you're going to be there tomorrow, please say hello. And if you're interested in having me speak at your school or conference, please send me an email at richardbyrne (at) freetech4teachers.com

Here are this week's most popular posts:
1. Three Alternatives to Google Classroom
2. Quick Key + Google Classroom = Great Way to Conduct Formative Assessments
3. How Not To...
4. Know Recorder - Create Whiteboard Videos on iPads and Android Tablets
5. Three Options for Adding Q&A to Your Slide Presentations
6. Three Good Tools for Collaboratively Creating Multimedia Books
7. Change the Dialect to Change Your Search Results

Flash Sale!
This summer I am hosting the Practical Ed Tech Chromebook Camp and the Practical Ed Tech BYOD Camp. Be one of the first ten people to register online and you can register for $100 off!

Please visit the official advertisers that help keep this blog going.
Practical Ed Tech is the brand through which I offer PD webinars.
Storyboard That is my go-to tool for creating storyboards.
QuickKey saves teachers tons of time when scoring formative assessments.
WriteReader is a fantastic multimedia writing tool for elementary school students.
Math Playground offers hundreds of math games and tutorial videos. 
Discovery Education & Wilkes University offer online courses for earning Master's degrees in Instructional Media.
PrepFactory offers a great place for students to prepare for SAT and ACT tests.
Boise State University offers a 100% online program in educational technology.
EdTechTeacher is hosts workshops in six cities in the U.S. in the summer.
My Simpleshow provides a great way to create explanatory videos.
336
Thanks for your comment